Thursday, June 5, 2008

Improving the Girl

So I've been working on the Green Girl for a little over a month now and would like some feedback from my loyal readers (all of whom happen to be my good friends, I love you guys!).

What can I do to take this blog to the next level? I actually have a goal of having a readership outside of my circle of friends and even dream of having some recognition.

So this is where you come in. I want your constructive criticism.
What would make MGG more interesting to you? Are there other things I should talk about that are of interest to people? Anything I should leave out? What do the "good" blogs have that you find missing in mine?

1 comment:

Katya said...

Off topic. Have you guys seen BioBags yet (http://www.biobagusa.com/)? I'm really hooked on them now.